My eBay is your convenient, personal and customizable place to manage all your buying, selling and account activities online. Each eBay member has his or her own personal My eBay section. Just click on the My eBay link at the top of any eBay page and enter your User ID and password to get started!
My eBay 2.0 is now available!
Take a tour of the all new My eBay today! It's flexible, customizable, and easier to use.
Using My eBay
My eBay is conveniently separated into actions that you most commonly perform:
- Link quickly to various areas within Buying or Selling
- See a summary of all your buying and selling activity
- Customize your summary views and see only information you need
- Get reminders on what tasks you need to do next
- Stay informed with eBay Announcements
- Add items to your "Items I'm Watching" list so you can get back to them quickly and easily to bid
- Keep track all the items you are currently bidding on - items in green mean you're the high bidder, items in red mean you've been outbid!
- Manage items you've won - see what the next steps are so you can get your items quickly
- See items you're selling, items you've sold and items that haven't sold in a single location
- Items in green mean there is a winning bidder, while items in red mean that there currently is no winning bidder
- Invoice your buyers, send payment reminders and leave feedback all from this single location
- Save favorite categories, searches, sellers and stores so you can find what you want quickly and easily
- Sign up for email alerts so you know right away when new items that match your search have been listed
- View your account status, manage your seller account, and pay your seller fees