Consider these tips when writing a review or guide:
- Be descriptive. If you're writing a review, explain the reasons behind the rating you gave the product.
- Write clearly. Use proper punctuation, spelling and grammar.
- For reviews, write about the things you like and dislike about the product.
Things to avoid:
- Off-topic comments
- Plagiarizing from other reviews, guides or sources
- Inappropriate remarks, personal attacks or profanity
- Contact information, including your phone number and address
- Links outside of eBay and HTML tags
eBay reserves the right to remove any review or guide that doesn't comply with eBay's policy.
Related Help topics