2016 Fall Seller Update
This fall, we’re introducing changes and updates to the eBay shopping experience that will drive conversion across the entire eBay shopping platform:
- Structured data—Extending the data benefits of branded inventory to all items, and for all sellers
- Active content—Active content no longer permitted on eBay after June 2017
- Seller tools on eBay.com—Changes to seller tools for eBay.com users
- Seller performance standards—Giving you better insight and more time to improve your performance
- Category and classification—Find out if your categories or item specifics will be updated
Now's the time to list in Canadian dollars
As of this spring, Canadian dollars will be the sole listing currency available on eBay.ca.
2016 Spring Seller Update
- View item—Improving conversion and the buyer experience through the item description
- Features and fees—Store subscriptions, feature fees, and access to dedicated customer service
- Product reviews—Helping buyers make better buying decisions with more relevant product information
- Category and item specifics—Find out if your categories or item specifics will be updated
- Jewellery policy—Update your listings to comply with new Fine and Fashion Jewelry definitions
New Canadian Seller Guidance
New recommendations for Canadian sellers on eBay.ca and eBay.com.
Following on eBay
Powerful tools to help you market—and connect—in new ways.
Archived seller update
Read the archived update from Fall 2015.