Merchandise your Store
Create a professional-looking store with interesting merchandise for both new and repeat buyers
Merchandise your products
Build your brand and reputation
- Use your Custom Categories (up to 19) to help build "aisles" within your store for buyers to shop. Depending on your items, some sellers have used product-based categories (e.g., ceramics, glassware, posters) while others use more flexible categories (e.g., sale items, seasonal, best-sellers, etc.)
- Promote new items in a special category (e.g., Specials of the week, hot items, etc.)
- Set up custom categories in your Store, go to the
Sell merchandise that complements your regular listings
- Clearly describe how you run your store. Buyers are most comfortable with merchants who provide full, clear, and professional store policies on their Store Policies page.
Use a custom logo and build a professional-looking About My Store page that tells buyers about your business.
- Create your Store Policies and insert your own Store logo in the
- Maximize credibility and drive brand recognition & repeat sales with a professionally designed eBay Store. The Store Designer Program is open to all eBay Store owners.
- Have a custom logo built to help differentiate your eBay business. The Logo Development Program will help you identify a designer to add a professional look to your Store.
- Use your store to list all of your items that complement your existing online auctions and fixed price items - accessories, add-ons, and greater breadth and selection
- Be sure to mention your store in all of your eBay Listings
- Use the Merchandising Manager to cross-sell your items at the item level, and promote these items in key buyer locations
- Learn more about Merchandising Manager