New to selling on eBay?
Here are some tips to get started.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Discount applies to final value fees for qualifying sales. Insertion fees and optional listing upgrade fees may apply.
What is the Promotion?
Sellers (“Sellers) who activate the offer and then list during the Promotion Period, pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein, and list a Qualifying item, will receive a 70% discount on final value fees (“Promotional Rate”) for up to twenty (20) listings that are (i) listed during the Promotion Period (the “Promotion”) and (ii) sold before the listing is automatically renewed for Fixed Price and Buy It Now listings or during the first listing period for auction-style listings.
*To qualify for the promotion (“Qualifying Item”), items must be listed with the item condition equals to Pre-owned or Used. The following categories are excluded from the Promotion: Business & Industrial, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles, and Real Estate categories.
Discounted final value fees will be applied to the total amount of the sale including the cost of the item and shipping, sales tax, and other applicable fees. The discount does not apply to any per order fee charged. All existing selling limits on your account (as well as category and item limits) still apply, and may prevent you from creating the maximum number of listings in this Final Value Fee Promotion. View everyday rate plan for full details.
Who is eligible?
The Promotion is available to sellers who: (i) received an email and/or message in My eBay; (ii) activated the promotion from the invitation email or on the Promotion landing page; and (iii) meet eBay’s minimum seller performance standards. Please sign in to My eBay and view your Seller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards.
This promotion does not apply to items that sellers have listed on non-Canadian websites (e.g. ebay.com, ebay.co.uk, etc.). However, the promotion will apply if eligible Canadian listings appear on non-Canadian ebay sites, for example when sellers select the option to ship globally.
When is it?
How do I activate the Promotion?
Sellers will be automatically eligible after they activate the Promotion from the invitation email, the Promotion landing page, or from the Promotional Offers module within My eBay. Sellers must create listings on the Canadian eBay sites at www.ebay.ca, www.cafr.ebay.ca through the Sell Your Item form, Seller Hub, eBay Seller Tools, eBay Mobile applications, and most third-party tools. Please note that the discount may not be shown during the listing process. Instead, the discount will be reflected in the "Seller Account” section in My eBay or Seller Hub, under the Account tab, as well as in your next invoice.
Restrictions & Exclusions
- This Promotion is only valid for listings on the Canadian eBay site at www.ebay.ca, www.cafr.ebay.ca or with an eBay Mobile application in Canada.
- Only registered eBay members with an address located in Canada can receive the promotion.
- Category restrictions may apply by the managed payments restricted categories policy available here.
- The Promotion excludes listings created prior to activating the offer and listings with a start date prior to, or after the Promotion Period.
- Auction-style listings created during the Promotion Period must sell within the first listing period to be eligible for the Promotion; Fixed Price and Buy It Now listings must sell within 30 days.
- Items that are automatically relisted through the Automatic relist function do not qualify for the Promotion and will be charged.
- All listings must comply with all applicable eBay policies, including eBay’s Duplicate Listing policy that allows for the removal of duplicate fixed price listings.
- Fees for optional features (such as reserve price, subtitle, Gallery Plus, listing in two categories, etc.) may still apply. Additionally, order and international fees may apply. Please note: Not all features are available in all listing flows.
- This offer may not be combined with any other eBay selling promotions.
Promotion is subject to Canadian laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other final value fee offer. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time, including in response to fraudulent activity.