Selling Manager FAQ
Find answers to all of your eBay questions,
whatever the subject.
- What kind of listing guidance does Selling Manager offer?
The bulk listing and editing functionality provides actionable guidance—on a listing-by-listing level—to help sellers like you grow their business. Here's how:
- Price recommendations based on eBay market analysis
- Title recommendations based on data analysis in your listing's category
- Item specifics recommendations to improve your listings discoverability via search
- Photo recommendations to help maximize your listing's visual appeal
- Recommendations that identify opportunities for international visibility
- How are pricing recommendations determined?
Our price recommendations are based on a market analysis of similar items. When evaluating the performance of your listings, we look for listings that we believe are a close match with yours. We look at a number of factors to identify these listings, including product information like item specifics, category, and price.
- How are title recommendations determined?
Our title recommendations are based on analyzing search performance data in your listing's category over time.
- Where can I get more details on how to use Selling Manager features?
For more information on how to use specific listing and editing features, visit the Selling Manager help page.
- Do I have to do anything to get my listings into Selling Manager?
Regardless of what tool you used to create your listings, once you subscribe to Selling Manager, your active listings will automatically appear on the Active page.
- What's the difference between Selling Manager and Selling Manager Pro?
On top of the features included in Selling Manager, Selling Manager Pro offers a host of advanced features designed to streamline listing and help you manage inventory, including:
- Create products
- Create listing templates
- Organize products using folders
- Update inventory
- Tracking inventory quality
- Restock alerts
- Monthly sales reports
- Leave automated feedback in bulk
- Additional automated relisting options