Shippo Shipping Labels
Introducing Shippo, a new shipping label platform
We're excited to introduce Shippo, the new shipping label platform for eBay.ca.
Later this summer, we'll be replacing the current PayPal label platform, and we've partnered with Shippo to streamline your shipping. In a few weeks, we'll invite sellers to begin using Shippo to ship all of their eBay sales.
Whether sellers are Top Rated or just getting started, Shippo will offer sellers a rich set of features through a web-based dashboard. The existing discounted Canada Post rates will still be available on Shippo, and sellers can continue to use PayPal to process their payments.
Learn more about Shippo in the Seller Centre.
- Ship anywhere Canada Post ships
- Access eBay's discounted Canada Post rates
- Save time with pre-filled address, parcel info, and address validation
- Batch-print shipping labels
- Sync tracking information back to eBay
- Automate international customs forms
- Continue to pay with PayPal
- Grow internationally by connecting with multiple carriers
eBay's Canada Post discounted rates
Canada Post Domestic
- Save up to 18% on Expedited Parcel™
- Save up to 8% on Xpresspost™
Canada Post USA
- Save up to 18% on Expedited Parcel™-USA
- Save up to 14% on Tracked Packet™-USA
- Save up to 9% on Xpresspost™-USA
Canada Post International
- Save up to 14% on Tracked Packet™-International
- Save up to 14% on Xpresspost™-International
See the FAQs here
Shippo Shipping Label FAQs
How do I get to the new Shippo platform for eBay.ca sellers?
In a few weeks, we'll begin inviting sellers to come and try the experience by visiting a specific web address. In the future, eBay.ca's Print shipping label function in My eBay and Selling Manager will go directly to Shippo. Sellers will also be able to print labels by navigating directly to Shippo, and selecting one of their eBay sold items from within the Shippo dashboard.
Will I need to open a Shippo account in order to use the new shipping label platform?
Yes. The first time you use the new shipping label platform, you'll be guided through a brief one-time process to create a Shippo account and associate it with your eBay account.
Will I need to pay any Shippo label or subscription fees?
No. You won't need a Shippo subscription to print labels for your eBay sold items, and no per-label fees will be assessed on your eBay shipments. You pay only for the postage, and eBay pays all Shippo processing fees.
Can I still print labels on the PayPal platform?
eBay's integrated label printing experience on PayPal will continue to be available while we transition to Shippo. Later this summer, when the transition has been completed, eBay's integrated label printing experience will no longer be available on PayPal.
Which Canadian carriers will be supported?
Canada Post will be included in our initial launch. Additional carriers may be added in the future.
How will I upload Shippo tracking information to eBay?
When you use the new Shippo platform to print a label, the tracking information will be uploaded to eBay automatically.