eBay Seller Hub
There's an easy way to build and run your business on eBay: Seller Hub. Ideally suited for professional sellers who may have previously used My eBay, Selling Manager, or Selling Manager Pro, Seller Hub puts all of your listing and marketing tools in one place.
Enjoy a centralized overview of your listings and order activities, as well as detailed sales information and access to marketing and promotional tools. Read below to explore the four main components of Seller Hub:
The Overview tab in Seller Hub is where you can get at-a-glance information on all aspects of the selling process, from listing to after the sale. Follow the links on any module to learn more about what you see.
On this tab, you'll get an overview of action items and seller statistics, such as:
- Unread messages
- Items awaiting shipment
- Sales within 31 days
- Seller level forecast
- Today's feedback
You'll also have access to the following modules:
- Account summary: Important information from your eBay invoice, such as past and current amounts due and current balance
- Tasks: Action items, such as unread messages, or setting up an automatic payment method
- Orders: How many orders you have in each step of the sales process, including awaiting shipment, payment, or feedback, plus more
- Listings: A quick link to create a listing, plus information have drafts, scheduled, unsold, and active listings
- Sales: Information about your sales within the past 31 days
- Seller level: Your current seller level in your region, plus other information from your seller dashboard
- Feedback: Recent feedback from buyers, plus a quick link to leave feedback
- Shortcuts: Choose from a selection of useful pre-set shortcuts, or add your own
- Selling tools: Links to the tools and third-party applications you use
- Selling announcements: Recent announcements from the eBay Announcement Board
- Promotional offers: A list of current seller promotions you have activated, or that you are eligible for
- Monthly limits: Where you stand with your monthly selling limits, plus a link to request higher limits
You can personalize your Overview by adding, removing, or reordering the modules, or by creating shortcuts that quickly take you where you need to go.
Quickly take action on buyer purchases in the Orders tab. Browse by orders awaiting payment or shipment, or view cancellations, returns, and open cases. Print a shipping label, or set your return preferences, all from one place.
See how the Orders tab can help you streamline the order process:
- Ship by date: See a date for all your orders awaiting shipment so you know exactly when you need to upload tracking and get the package to the carrier. Quickly filter to see orders that are overdue for shipment or that need to be shipped within 24 hours.
- Buyer name: See the buyer's name and eBay username directly on the main orders page.
- Buyer checkout notes: See any notes from your buyer front and centre—no need to go deeper into the sales record.
- Feedback: See at a glance whether a buyer has left you positive, negative, or neutral feedback.
Quickly create a listing, or view current and past listings by active, unsold, draft, scheduled, or ended. Plus, quick links to listing templates and business policies make it easy to streamline your business processes.
Check out some of the other features to help you manage your listings:
- Mobile-friendly checker: A one-click mobile optimization tool to ensure your listings look great for mobile buyers.
- Item specifics and recommendations: Get real-time item specifics recommendations with a quick Add button to help you get your listings in front of more interested buyers.
- Customize the listing process: Hide any fields you aren't using—you can always bring them back.
- Summary module: An at-a-glance view of your active listings, with quick access to your listing tasks.
Now all of the tools you get with your eBay Store subscription are directly accessible in Seller Hub. You can also manage your Store's marketing activities, making it easy to:
- Manage your brand and identity by telling buyers who you are and why they should buy from you
- Launch promoted listings to boost item visibility and reach more buyers
- Create promotions and markdowns to get your items noticed and sell more items per visit