You can quickly upload and manage your listings in the eBay File Exchange. For complete instructions on using the File Exchange templates, review the File Exchange Advanced Instructions.
1. Select a template from the eBay File Exchange Center.
The template you select depends on the category in which you want to list your items.
2. Download the template.
Make sure to remember where you download the template to on your computer. It is recommended that you use the Save As command.
3. Open the template on your computer.
The Excel file has additional notes and information to help you fill in the template.
4. Fill in the template.
Make sure to complete the required fields in the template. Refer to the eBay File Exchange User Guide PDF if you have questions.
5. Save the template in the CSV (comma-separated values) or tab-delimited file format.
6. Upload the template to eBay.
Make sure to upload the .csv or tab-delimited file.
7. Review the upload status and results and fix any problems.
The upload status and results appears on the View Upload Results page. You may need to upload the file again.