Sell To Buy
Why Sell on eBay?
global active buyers
50 Free Listings
to sell with confidence
Tips for Selling
Just snap a few pics, enter the item details, and choose a shipping option. Then, watch it sell!
PayPal is an easy, secure way to get your money fast. Sign up for free today.
Enter shipping details and print your shipping label from your computer or bring it the post office.
Don't Sweat the Shipping
Our top recommendations for shipping
An item the size of a smartphone
An item the size of a shoebox
An item the size of a guitar
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Insertion and optional advanced upgrade fees may apply. See below for more details.
Please note: Sellers must activate the Promotion by selecting "Activate Offer" from within the invitation email, the Promotion landing page, or from within the Promotional Offers module within My eBay. Items listed prior to a seller activating the Promotion, or after the Promotion Period (including ‘Good til Cancelled’ auto-relists) will not be eligible for the Promotion.
What is the Promotion?
Invited sellers (“Sellers) who activate the offer and then list during the Promotion Period, pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein, will pay no final value fees (“Promotional Rate”) for up to three (3) items sold that are (i) listed during the Promotion Period (the “Promotion”) and (ii) sold before the listing is automatically renewed for Fixed Price and Buy It Now listings or during the first listing period for auction-style listings.
Discounted final value fees will be applied to the total amount of the sale. The total amount of the sale is the amount the buyer pays, including any shipping and handling charges. Sales tax is not included in the calculation. All existing selling limits on your account (as well as category and item limits) still apply, and may prevent you from creating the maximum number of listings in this Promotion. View the everyday rate plan for full details.
This Promotion is available to Canadian sellers who: (i) activated the Promotion; and (ii) meet eBay's minimum seller performance standards. Please sign in to My eBay and view your seller dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards.
When is it?
This Promotion will begin on December 27, 2019, at 00:00:01 ET (12:00AM plus one second), and will end on January 5, 2020 at 23:59:59 ET (11:59PM plus 59 seconds), for listings on www.ebay.ca or www.cafr.ebay.ca (the "Promotion Period").
How do I activate the Promotion?
Sellers will automatically receive the Promotion after they activate the Promotion from the invitation email, the Promotion landing page, or from within the Promotional Offers module within My eBay. Sellers must then create listings on the Canadian sites at www.ebay.ca or www.cafr.ebay.ca through the Sell Your Item form, eBay Seller Tools, eBay Mobile applications, and most third-party tools. Any listings created prior to the time of activation will not be eligible for the Promotion. Please note that the discount may not be shown during the listing process. Instead, the discount will be reflected in the "Seller Account" section in My eBay, under the Account tab, as well as in your next invoice.
Summary of Restrictions & Exclusions
Please take time to read the full terms for all the details.
- This Promotion is only valid for listings on the Canadian sites at www.ebay.ca or www.cafr.ebay.ca, or with an eBay Mobile application in Canada.
- Only registered eBay members with an address located in Canada can receive the promotion.
- The following categories are excluded from the Promotion: Cars & Trucks (6001), Motorcycles (6024), Boats (26429), Powersports (66466), Real Estate (10542), Other Vehicles & Trailers (6038), Commercial Printing Presses (26247), Food Trucks, Trailers & Carts (67145), Heavy Equipment (177641)
- Fees for optional features (such as reserve price, subtitle, Gallery Plus, listing in two categories, etc.) and any applicable PayPal fees will still apply. Please note: Not all features are available in all listing flows.
- The Promotion excludes listings created prior to activating the offer and listings with a start date prior to, or after, the Promotion Period.
- All listings must comply with all applicable eBay policies, including eBay's Duplicate listing policy that allows for the removal of duplicate fixed price listings.
- Items that are automatically relisted through the Automatic relist function will be charged.
- Auction-style listings created during the Promotion Period must sell within the first listing period to be eligible for the Promotion; Buy It Now listings must sell within 30 days.
- This offer is not combinable with any other eBay selling promotions.
Promotion is subject to Canadian laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other final value fee offer. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time, including in response to fraudulent activity.
Reference Code: 15322