eBay Seller Tools
Track, manage, and streamline your selling
with these powerful tools—many of which
are free to use.
eBay seller tools
Created by eBay, for our sellers
eBay sellers tools are tools and programs created by eBay to help sellers list more quickly, gain better insights, and sell more items. Along with third-party seller tools, they offer you a wide range of solutions at a variety of reasonable price points to help make selling easier. Read about some of the great eBay-branded tools below to see how they can help you grow your business.
Ideal for high-volume sellers, File Exchange is a free end-to-end eBay listing tool that enables you to list multiple items on eBay with a single file. List items using flat files from an Excel spreadsheet, Microsoft Access, or other inventory software, then transfer them to eBay easily and efficiently.
How to use File Exchange
Sign up for File Exchange.
It’s free and will help you manage your listings faster.
Review the upload status and results.
The upload status and results will appear on the View upload results page.
To start listing with File Exchange, select the template or instruction suite below that best suits your needs.
- Item specifics category template
Use this template to list in one category. This option allows you to enter item specifics in your listings.
- Catalogue listing template
- Tickets listing template
- Basic template
- Instructions and resources
- eBay File Exchange advanced instructions
- eBay File Exchange basic template instructions
- eBay File Exchange catalogue listing template instructions
- eBay File Exchange tickets listing template instructions
- ConditionIDs by category
- Category code finder
- Listing designer ThemeIDs
- File error codes references
- File Exchange product creation instructions
With eBay Selling Manager, you can quickly create and manage listings, track sales status, and perform post-sales tasks like leaving feedback and printing shipping labels, all from one central location. It’s an ideal solution for sellers who want to streamline and optimize what they sell—plus, it’s free for all sellers.
Selling Manager is flexible and robust—learn more about some of its features below:
- Create new listings in bulk from draft or scratch
- Copy and edit listings in bulk
- Relist sold and unsold items in bulk
- View Active, Sold, Scheduled, and Unsold items
- Schedule listings
- Enable shipping exclusions
- Track orders and unsold items
- Print shipping labels and upload tracking in bulk
- Export order details
- Track buyer feedback
- Store and re-use custom feedback
- Leave feedback in bulk
- Add tracking numbers in bulk
- Print invoices in bulk
- File credits in bulk (unpaid items/final value fee)
- Archive sold items
- View summaries (listing activity, GMV, sales activity, etc.)
- View sales reports (orders, items sold, etc.)
Learn more about how to use Selling Manager on our help page.
Building on the great features of Selling Manager, Selling Manager Pro offers powerful extras that make it easy to maximize selling efficiency. Sellers can try Selling Manager Pro free for 30 days. Included free with all Anchor and Premium eBay Store subscriptions, Basic Store or non-Store subscribers pay only once their trial period is over.
Take a look below at some of the features and benefits Selling Manager Pro offers over and above Selling Manager:
Learn more about how to use Selling Manager Pro on our help page.