Sell To Buy
Why Sell on eBay?
global active buyers
50 Free Listings
to sell with confidence
Tips for Selling
Just snap a few pics, enter the item details, and choose a shipping option. Then, watch it sell!
PayPal is an easy, secure way to get your money fast. Sign up for free today.
Enter shipping details and print your shipping label from your computer or bring it the post office.
Don't Sweat the Shipping
Our top recommendations for shipping
An item the size of a smartphone
An item the size of a shoebox
An item the size of a guitar
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note: Invited sellers must activate the Promotion by selecting “Activate offer” in the invitation email or on the Promotion landing page.
What is the Promotion?
Invited sellers (“Sellers”) who first activate the offer, list pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein and then sell one (1) or more items on www.ebay.ca or www.cafr.ebay.ca are eligible to earn a single eBay Coupon (“Coupon”) worth the total value of the sold item(s), excluding shipping and handling, duties and applicable taxes, up to a maximum of CAD $50.
This Promotion is available to Sellers who (i) activated the promotion from the invitation email or on the Promotion landing page; and meet eBay’s minimum seller performance standards; and his or her eBay account is in good standing. Please sign in to My eBay and view your Seller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards.
When is it?
The Promotion will begin on Friday, November 1, 2019 at 00:00:01 (12:00AM plus one second), and will end on Sunday, November 17, 2019, at 23:59:59 ET (11:59PM plus 59 seconds), for listings on www.ebay.ca or www.cafr.ebay.ca (“Promotion Period”), excluding items in the Real Estate or Autos categories. Sellers who create listings during the Promotion Period, complete sales (excluding taxes, duties and shipping and handling), and receive payment in full for the item(s) from the buyer by 23:59:59 ET on Sunday, November 17, 2019, will be eligible to earn a Coupon up to a maximum value of CAD $50.
How do I earn the eBay Coupon?
The Coupon will be awarded within two weeks of Sunday, November 17, 2019. Once awarded, the Seller will be able to access the Coupon via email or in the “Messages” tab within “My eBay”. The value of the Coupon will match the cumulative value of the item(s) sold (excluding shipping and handling, duties and applicable taxes) up to a maximum value of CAD $50. For example, if one of your items sells for CAD $25.00 and another sells for CAD $10.00 (not including shipping and handling, taxes and duties) within the Promotional Period, you will receive a coupon valued at CAD $35.00. The Coupon is not transferable. The Coupon is subject to other terms and conditions. Limit of one (1) Coupon per eligible, participating Seller. Users will have until the date listed on the Coupon to redeem on www.ebay.ca or www.cafr.ebay.ca.
Please take time to read the full terms for all the details.
- Only Sellers whose accounts meet eBay’s minimum seller performance standards are eligible. Please sign in to My eBay and view your Seller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards. Find out more about seller performance standards.
- All listings must comply with eBay policies, including eBay’s Duplicate Listing policy that allows for the removal of duplicate fixed price listings.
- The Promotion excludes listings created prior to activating the offer and listings with a start date prior to, or after, the Promotion Listing Period, with the exception of relists and Good ’Til Cancelled renewals that occur during the Promotion Period. Because listings created with a Good ’Til Cancelled duration automatically renew every 30 days, Good ’Til Cancelled listings that renew outside of the Promotion Period will not be eligible for the Promotion.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other selling promotions.
- Seller will not be able to redeem the Coupon when purchasing items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.
eBay Coupons Frequently Asked Questions
Here’s how to redeem your Coupon:
- Shop for eligible items. Check the Coupon for eligibility.
- Enter the code in the redemption code field.
- Pay for your item before the expiration date on the Coupon.
Still have questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.
Coupon Terms & Conditions
The Coupon will expire at 11:59:59PM ET on the date shown on the Coupon. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, duties and taxes) of an eligible item on www.ebay.ca or www.cafr.ebay.ca. The Coupon may be used only one time for up to the maximum discount amount shown on the Coupon, while supplies last. Coupon restrictions and/or exclusions, if any, will be designated in each Coupon offer. To receive the discount, you must be a registered eBay member and pay for the item with PayPal. Any unused difference between the actual amount of the discount received and the maximum amount will be forfeited. The Coupon is void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, non-transferable, and has no face value. The Coupon is subject to Canadian laws and cannot be combined with any other Coupon. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time. Seller will not be able to redeem the Coupon when purchasing items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.
Reference Code: 14936