Earn eBay Bucks with qualifying purchases
and use them to get more on eBay.
Here's how to redeem your eBay Bucks certificate using eBay's checkout:
- Shop on eBay. Be sure the seller accepts PayPal.
- Continue to the eBay checkout page and pay for your item with PayPal before the expiration date on the certificate. Your Bucks certificate will appear by the item total.
- Check the box to apply your certificate to the total on the checkout page.
What do I do if my eBay Bucks certificate isn't applied?
If your certificate isn't applied, just follow these steps:
- Get your code from the eBay Bucks section of My eBay.
- Continue to the eBay checkout page.
- Enter your code in the Coupons, gift cards or certificates promotional box. This is located at the bottom of the page.
- Select Apply.
Some restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details.
- What is the eBay Bucks Rewards Program?
The eBay Bucks Rewards Program is designed to reward eBay members for purchasing items on eBay.ca. If you join, you can accrue eBay Bucks based on your qualifying purchases. Upon completion of each calendar quarter, you'll receive a reward equal to the amount of your eBay Bucks accrued during that calendar quarter in the form of an eBay Bucks certificate. You can use this certificate to buy more things on eBay.
You can learn more about the eBay Bucks Reward Program on our help page.
- Does this program cost anything?
No—enrollment and participation in the eBay Bucks Rewards Program is free. There is no cost.
- Can I transfer my balance to another eBay Bucks member?
No. eBay Bucks are non-transferable.
- Can anyone participate?
You can participate in the eBay Bucks Rewards Program if you meet the following qualifications:
- You have a Canadian address tied to an eBay account, and the account is in good standing with no holds or suspensions
- You have an eBay account registered on eBay.ca
- You have a valid PayPal account, or have successfully signed up for a valid PayPal account and the account is in good standing
- Can I earn eBay Bucks on multiple accounts?
No. There is a maximum of one (1) eBay account per person that can be enrolled in the eBay Bucks Rewards Program. Members are not allowed to have or create multiple eBay Bucks accounts to circumvent the quarterly earn limit, and it is also not permitted to combine or transfer your earn balance from one account to another.
- How do I join?
You can join by enrolling, or by responding to an invitation email that eBay may send from time to time.
- How do I earn eBay Bucks?
Earning eBay Bucks is easy! After you enroll, start shopping on eBay and you'll automatically earn eBay Bucks on qualifying purchases. Earn eBay Bucks during a calendar quarter and you will receive an eBay Bucks certificate for the total amount earned after that quarter ends.
- Do all my purchases on eBay qualify?
Most purchases on eBay qualify, but some restrictions apply. See our Terms & Conditions.
For example, to qualify, purchases must meet the following requirements:
- The item is paid for with PayPal:
- Payment must be made on eBay's checkout system. Payments made directly via PayPal to a seller's account aren't eligible.
- Payment for the item is made after enrollment in the eBay Bucks Rewards Program (either via winning bid or Buy It Now).
- The item is purchased on the eBay site (www.ebay.ca, www.cafr.ebay.ca, or www.ebay.com). Some third-party automated bidding applications place bids on international sites as opposed to bidding on the Canadian site directly—purchases completed by these applications do not qualify to earn eBay Bucks.
Among other restrictions, purchases made in the following categories do not qualify:
- eBay Motors (except Parts & Accessories, which does qualify for eBay Bucks)
- Real Estate
- eBay Gift Cards, gift cards, and digital gifts within the Gift Cards & Coupons category
- Coins & Paper Money, but only for Bullion within that category
- Heavy Equipment within the Business & Industrial category
Please note: While eBay Bucks can't be earned on purchases in these categories, the eBay Bucks certificates can still be used for redemption in these categories, except eBay Gift Cards within the Gift Cards & Coupons category.
- Do I need to earn a minimum amount in a calendar quarter to receive my eBay Bucks certificate?
No, you will receive an eBay Bucks certificate that reflects whatever you accrue in a calendar quarter.
- How is the base earn amount determined for a qualifying purchase?
The base earn amount is calculated by taking the [item price] x [quantity selected] x [earn percentage]. Any additional fees such as shipping, handling, and taxes are excluded from this calculation; eBay Bucks are earned solely on the item price.
- What is the base earn percentage?
The base earn percentage is the percent amount used to calculate how many eBay Bucks a member will earn on qualifying purchases. The base earn percentage is 1%.
- Are all aspects of my qualifying purchase included in the calculation?
No. eBay Bucks are earned solely on the item price. Any other fees—including, but not limited to, shipping, handling, and taxes—are not included in the calculation of the earn amount.
- Can the base earn percentage change?
eBay reserves the right to change the base earn percentage up or down. From time to time, eBay may offer special promotions, including bonus offers and selling offers, that provide members with additional eBay Bucks or an additional earn percentage in addition to the base earn percentage for qualifying purchases during the promotion period. If your purchase qualifies for multiple promotions, you'll automatically earn credit for the highest value promotional offer.
- How do I know if I am signed up to receive emails from eBay Bucks?
To check that you're signed up to receive emails from eBay Bucks, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account and go to My eBay.
- Select the Account table.
- Select Communication Preferences.
- Scroll down to Promotions and Surveys, then select Show.
- Select General Email Promotions, and select Save.
By signing up for general email promotions, you will receive emails from eBay Bucks.
- How do I find out about promotions that might affect how much I earn?
Most promotions are sent via email to the email address you have listed in your account.
- Are there any limitations on how many eBay Bucks I can earn?
Yes. You can earn up to USD $100 in eBay Bucks on any single eBay purchase. This means that if the eBay Bucks earn percentage is 1%, and the purchase price (excluding tax and shipping fees) is in excess of USD $10,000, you would be restricted from earning any more eBay Bucks for that purchase beyond the USD $100 eBay Bucks purchase earn limit.
You can earn up to USD $500 in eBay Bucks for all qualifying purchases during a given calendar quarter. This means that if the eBay Bucks earn percentage is 1%, and the total value of qualifying purchases exceeds USD $50,000 during a given calendar quarter, you would be restricted from accumulating any more eBay Bucks beyond the USD $500 eBay Bucks quarterly earn limit.
- When can I earn and redeem my eBay Bucks?
You can earn eBay Bucks throughout each calendar quarter. For example, you can earn eBay Bucks from January 1 through March 31. Then, a new earn period starts on April 1 and runs through June 30. Your eBay Bucks certificate will appear in your account approximately 15 days after the quarter ends.
- Can I earn eBay Bucks while taking advantage of another eBay promotional program?
Yes, you may earn eBay Bucks in conjunction with most other eBay promotions, such as while using an eBay Coupon.
- When are my eBay Bucks posted to my account?
eBay Bucks are posted after you purchase and pay for your item(s) with PayPal, on either an auction-style or Buy It Now listing.
Note: If you make a purchase during one calendar quarter but don't pay for it until the next calendar quarter, the eBay Bucks will be added to your account during the quarter when you pay for the item(s).
- When will my extra eBay Bucks promotional offer be posted to my account?
On promotion days, you must purchase and pay (and/or sell, depending on the promotion) for items with PayPal on that same day to qualify for the extra eBay Bucks.
- Can I earn eBay Bucks without a PayPal account?
No. You need a PayPal account to pay for qualifying purchases to earn eBay Bucks.
- How can I check my eBay Bucks balance?
Go to My eBay and select eBay Bucks under the Buy heading in the left-hand menu bar to see your qualifying purchase activity and balance.
- Why does my eBay Bucks account show a negative balance?
You likely returned an item after you spent the eBay Bucks certificate that you earned for it. This often happens when you purchase an item in one quarter, spend the eBay Bucks certificate you earned for buying that item, and then returned the item. Any future purchases will be offset against the negative balance as you continue to earn eBay Bucks.
- Why does my eBay Bucks balance show $0.00?
At the beginning of each calendar quarter, your eBay Bucks amount listed in the left navigation bar on the My eBay page will reset to $0.00. If you have earned eBay Bucks the previous quarter, we will process your eBay Bucks certificate and make it available to you in approximately fifteen (15) days. You can check to see if the certificate has been issued by scrolling down to the Activity section on the eBay Bucks page under My eBay.
- Why does My eBay show less eBay Bucks than I expected?
The eBay Bucks page in My eBay shows your activity for the current quarter, and the eBay Bucks you've earned on purchases. If your purchase hasn't posted there yet, please wait 48 hours for it to clear. In the rare event that your purchase still doesn't post there after 48 hours, please contact Customer Service.
Some purchases may not qualify for eBay Bucks, or may be subject to a restriction. You may be able to identify these purchases as the amount in the earn column should be displayed as a hyperlink. Select that link to learn more about the reason for the restriction.
In addition, from time to time, purchases may be subject to review. A purchase under review that appears as $0.00 could turn into the result you expected after the review has been completed.
If you return a purchase, the eBay Bucks earned for that purchase will be deducted from your eBay Bucks balance total. If the return occurred in the next earn period, you may even start off with a negative balance.
- When will I get my eBay Bucks certificate?
If you earn eBay Bucks in a calendar quarter, you will get your eBay Bucks certificate approximately 3-15 days after the end of the quarterly earn period. Please check the eBay Bucks page in My eBay—check the Certificates section. You'll also receive an email when your certificate is ready to be redeemed.
- Where can I redeem my eBay Bucks certificate?
You can redeem your certificate for any qualifying item on eBay.ca or eBay.com that accepts PayPal. See our Terms & Conditions for details and restrictions.
- How do I redeem my eBay Bucks certificate?
- Shop on eBay. Be sure the seller accepts PayPal.
- Continue to the eBay checkout page and pay for your item with PayPal before the expiration date on the certificate. Your Bucks certificate will appear by the item subtotal.
- Check the box to apply your certificate on the eBay checkout page.
- How long do I have to redeem my eBay Bucks certificate?
Your eBay Bucks certificate is valid for 30 days. Please check your eBay Bucks certificate for specific dates. Your unredeemed eBay Bucks certificate will expire after the 30 day redemption period.
- Can I give or sell my eBay Bucks certificate to another member?
No. eBay Bucks certificates may only be redeemed by the member it was issued to. eBay Bucks certificates are non-transferable.
- Can I donate my eBay Bucks?
No. At this time, you cannot donate your eBay Bucks certificates. The certificates may only be redeemed for purchases on eBay by the member who received them.
- What do I do if my eBay Bucks certificate isn't available at checkout?
If your certificate isn't available at checkout, follow these steps:
- Get your code from the eBay Bucks section of My eBay.
- Continue to the eBay checkout page.
- Enter your code in the Coupons, gift cards or certificates promotional box at the bottom of the page.
Some restrictions apply. See our Terms & Conditions for details.
- What if I return an item I paid for with my eBay Bucks certificate? Do I lose my eBay Bucks?
No, you will not lose your eBay Bucks certificate. When you return the item, we'll re-issue your eBay Bucks certificate and you will then have 21 days or until the end of the existing redemption period (whichever is longer) to spend your eBay Bucks certificate.
- Are selling fees impacted?
No. There is no impact to selling fees as a result of this program.
- Are my listings eligible for eBay Bucks?
eBay Bucks members will see the eBay Bucks offer as long as the item you're selling qualifies for eBay Bucks. Please note that as a seller, you won't see eBay Bucks information for your own inventory. This is because as a seller, you can't buy your own items, and would not earn eBay Bucks by doing so.
- How can I verify that eBay Bucks are offered on my items?
If you're using separate accounts for buying and selling, and have signed up for eBay Bucks with your buyer account, you can see the eBay Bucks information from your buying account. In fact, eBay Bucks are displayed for any eBay account other than the account from which an item was listed, under these conditions:
- The eBay account is enrolled in the eBay Bucks program
- You are signed in to eBay.ca with that account
- The item qualifies for earning Bucks
- Should I mention eBay Bucks in my item listings?
Since participation is voluntary, not all eBay members will be participating in the eBay Bucks Rewards Program. Therefore, we recommend that you refrain from mentioning eBay Bucks in your listings, as some eBay members who are not eBay Bucks program members may be confused, and hesitate to buy from you.
- How can I make sure members earn eBay Bucks when they purchase the item in my listing?
As long as these three criteria are met, you don't have to do anything for members to earn eBay Bucks from your listing:
- You must offer PayPal as a payment option
- Your items must not be listed in any of the restricted categories
- Your buyer must pay with PayPal
- Can buyers use their eBay Bucks certificate on my listings?
Yes, buyers can use their eBay Bucks certificates on your listings, as long as they are using PayPal, and you are not listing in a restricted category. Please note that using an eBay Bucks certificate has no effect on how sellers receive their payment.
- Can I participate as a buyer?
Absolutely. eBay recognizes that many of its best sellers are also buyers on the eBay site, but please note that only one eBay Bucks account per person is allowed. Therefore, if you have separate buying and selling accounts, we recommend that you enroll the account you use for buying in the eBay Bucks Rewards Program.
eBay Bucks Rewards Program Terms & Conditions
1. Eligible Participants. An "Eligible Participant" means an eBay user who meets, and continues to meet during participation in the Program, the following criteria:
- Is a registered member of www.ebay.com, www.ebay.ca, or www.cafr.ebay.ca with an eBay account in good standing (no hold or suspension) and is a legal Canadian citizen 18 years of age or older with a Canadian registration address tied to his/her eBay account;
- Has a valid PayPal account or successfully signs up for a PayPal account and such account is in good standing (no hold, suspension, or past due amount);
- Accepts these Terms and Conditions and has not opted out of the Program by going to the eBay Bucks page in "My eBay" and following the link "Want to unenroll from eBay Bucks?" located under the "Activity" table;
- Receives confirmation of registration in the Program from eBay (via confirmation page in the Program registration process); and
- Has not been previously terminated from participation in the Program by eBay.
2. Qualifying Spend. "Qualifying Spend" means payment made for items purchased by Eligible Participants that meet the following criteria:
- They were purchased after Program registration on www.ebay.com, www.ebay.ca, or www.cafr.ebay.ca excluding the following categories:
- All categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories (at: www.ebay.com, www.ebay.ca, or www.cafr.ebay.ca),
- Real Estate,
- Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category,
- Gift Cards & Coupons, but only for eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category, and
- Coins & Paper Money, but only for Bullion within that category.
- Won during an Earn Period (defined below) and paid for using the Eligible Participant's PayPal account using eBay's checkout system or a customized checkout system. Payments made directly via PayPal to a seller's account are not eligible;
- Excludes sales tax, shipping charges, discounts, partial refunds, free items, items that fail to comply with applicable eBay terms and conditions, past purchases, and non-shipped, undeliverable, or returned items; and
- For returned or otherwise refunded items, eBay will reduce an Eligible Participant's Rewards balance in any Earn Period (even if the item was returned or refunded after the Eligible Participant already redeemed Rewards for such item) and this may result in a negative Rewards balance. eBay reserves the right to place a hold on or suspend an Eligible Participant's eBay Bucks membership account in the Program if a negative Rewards balance is not reversed within 3 months.
3. Earn Period and eBay Bucks Certificate.
- "Earn Period" means the applicable calendar quarter (3-month period) during which eBay offers to an Eligible Participant the opportunity to accrue Rewards (defined below).
- "eBay Bucks" means the unit by which eBay measures an Eligible Participant's earn on Qualifying Spend. eBay Bucks have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash or its equivalents.
- "eBay Bucks Certificate" or "Certificate" means the certificate that eBay will issue to an Eligible Participant after an Earn Period based on an Eligible Participant's eBay Bucks accrual in a calendar quarter, which will be valid for 30 days after issuance towards purchases on www.ebay.ca or www.ebay.com (as described below).
4. Rewards. "Rewards" means a U.S. dollar amount which will be given in the form of an eBay Bucks Certificate (or, in eBay's sole discretion, cash) attributed to the Eligible Participant's eBay account and meets the following criteria:
- Reward amount will be comprised of the base earn which is calculated as a percentage of Qualifying Spend plus any limited-time promotional offer(s) that eBay, in its sole discretion, may offer to Eligible Participants;
- If the Qualifying Spend was for items listed on www.ebay.com, www.ebay.ca, or www.cafr.ebay.ca in Canadian dollars or in other foreign currencies, the Reward amount will be calculated based on the exchange rate available to eBay at the time of payment (so the final Reward amount may differ slightly from the amount displayed at the time of purchase);
- If eBay offers to an Eligible Participant multiple limited-time promotional offers for Rewards at any given time, that Eligible Participant will receive the promotional offers resulting in the highest Reward as calculated by eBay but limited-time offers for Rewards may not be stacked or combined;
- An Eligible Participant can earn up to USD $100 in Rewards for each transaction, regardless of the number of items purchased in that transaction;
- Over the course of each Earn Period, Rewards are capped at USD $500 in Rewards for each Eligible Participant;
- Rewards may only be earned on one eBay account per Eligible Participant, regardless of the number of eBay accounts used by such Eligible Participant;
- Rewards will be tied to the eBay account of the Eligible Participant and Rewards cannot be combined across any other eBay accounts;
- Unused Rewards on an eBay Bucks Certificate are forfeited when the eBay Bucks Certificate expires;
- eBay reserves the right to hold back or otherwise suspend Rewards after purchase in its sole discretion to investigate compliance with eBay's policies. In such case, Rewards may not post for Qualifying Spend during eBay's investigation and will post if eBay clears the transaction; and
- eBay reserves the right to fix any processing errors it discovers, which may result in adjustments to Rewards after posting.
5. Reward Redemption. An Eligible Participant may redeem Rewards in accordance with the following requirements:
- eBay Bucks will issue an eBay Bucks Certificate reflecting an Eligible Participant's earn on Qualifying Spend within an Earn Period;
- eBay will endeavor to issue an Eligible Participant an eBay Bucks Certificate within 15 days after the end of the Earn Period but eBay may take longer to issue an eBay Bucks Certificate or the eBay Bucks Certificate may be reduced if eBay is investigating compliance with its policies or fixing any processing errors;
- The eBay Bucks Certificate is valid and redeemable by an Eligible Participant for 30 days after the eBay Bucks Certificate was issued by eBay;
- Rewards may only be redeemed toward purchases made on www.ebay.com, www.ebay.ca, or www.cafr.ebay.ca;
- Rewards may not be redeemed for eBay Gift Cards within the Gift Cards & Coupon category;
- To use an eBay Bucks Certificate, the Eligible Participant must pay for an item using his/her PayPal account before the expiration of the eBay Bucks Certificate;
- Rewards will be deducted from the total purchase price and any unused Reward amount remaining on the eBay Bucks Certificate will continue to be available to the Eligible Participant until that eBay Bucks Certificate expires;
- Any unused amount on the eBay Bucks Certificate shall be forfeited if not redeemed before the expiration date;
- Rewards are not transferable and have no face value;
- Rewards may not be redeemable through some customized checkout systems;
- Rewards cannot be used retroactively for prior purchases;
- Rewards cannot be redeemed for cash but eBay reserves the right to give Rewards in the form of cash in its sole discretion;
- Unredeemed Rewards and/or eBay Bucks Certificates are forfeited if the Eligible Participant opts out of the Program, if the Eligible Participant's eBay or PayPal account is terminated or suspended, or if eBay terminates the Program or the Eligible Participant's participation in this Program; and
- If an Eligible Participant uses the eBay Bucks Certificate towards the purchase of an item that is later refunded, eBay will credit back to the Eligible Participant the Reward amount spent on the refunded item.
6. Other Terms and Conditions.
- Modification and Termination.
- eBay reserves the right to modify or terminate this Program at any time by posting amended terms or a termination notice on the Eligible Participant's "eBay Bucks" section within My eBay or by sending email notice to the email addresses tied to Eligible Participant's eBay accounts. Except where stated otherwise, all amended terms will be effective three (3) days after they are posted and/or emailed to you. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to opt out of the Program by going to the eBay Bucks page in "My eBay" and follow the link "Want to unenroll from eBay Bucks?" located under the "Activity" table. eBay may also terminate an Eligible Participant's participation in the Program by sending the termination notice to the email address tied to the Eligible Participant's eBay account. Without limiting the foregoing, eBay may suspend an Eligible Participant's participation in the Program indefinitely to investigate potential violations of eBay's policies without prior notice to the Eligible Participant. If eBay in its sole discretion believes an Eligible Participant has or is using existing eBay accounts or creating new accounts in order to circumvent or undermine these Terms and Conditions, eBay reserves the right to terminate the Eligible Participant's participation from the Program.
- To opt out of this Program, please go to the eBay Bucks page in "My eBay" and follow the link "Want to unenroll from eBay Bucks?" located under the "Activity" table. By opting out, you forfeit all accumulated Rewards.
- Restrictions. The Program is void where prohibited and subject to Canadian laws.
- Combination with Other Programs. eBay Bucks Certificates may be combined with Gift Certificates, Coupons, and Gift Cards.
- Limitation of Liability. EBAY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM THE PROGRAM. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. RECIPIENTS OF THE PROGRAM AGREE THAT EBAY HAS NOT MADE NOR IS IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PROGRAM. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, EBAY DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO WWW.EBAY.COM, WWW.EBAY.CA, AND WWW.CAFR.EBAY.CA AND EBAY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO. THESE TERMS GIVE YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. eBay is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Program related materials; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access any web site associated with the Program, or process any transaction thereon. If in eBay's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Program, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Program, eBay reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual connected therewith, to modify or suspend the Program, or to terminate the Program. In all matters relating to the interpretation and application of any rule or phase of this Program, the decision of eBay shall be final. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend or revoke any Program at any time due to reasonable business consideration or circumstances beyond its control. Any attempt by an Eligible Participant or any other individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Program is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, eBay reserves the right to revoke any Rewards and seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any attempts by an individual to access any web site associated with the Program via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in the IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated devices or programs to redeem the Program is prohibited.
- The waiver by eBay of a breach of any provision of this Agreement by an Eligible Participant or other individual shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any other or subsequent or preceding breach by an Eligible Participant or other individual. No waiver by eBay of any right under the Program shall be construed as a waiver of any other right. eBay shall not be required to give notice to enforce strict adherence to all terms of the Program.
- Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions will be governed in accordance with the law of the same jurisdiction that governs the eBay User Agreement. FOR RESIDENTS OF QUEBEC ONLY: The parties attorn to the jurisdiction of Quebec and these Terms and Conditions will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the province of Quebec and the laws of Canada applicable therein.
eBay Bucks for Merchant Offers Promotion
In addition to the Rewards as described in Section 4 of the eBay Bucks Rewards Program Terms and Conditions, you may also be able to earn additional Rewards based on a Qualifying Transaction, defined below ("Transaction Rewards"). Transaction Rewards means a dollar amount (which may be calculated and presented in USD or CAD) which will be given in the form of an eBay Bucks Certificate and will be attributed to the Eligible Participant's eBay account upon the following criteria:
- Only Eligible Participants who are the intended recipients of an invitation from eBay to participate in the eBay Bucks for Merchant Offers Promotion ("Merchant Promotion") may receive Transaction Rewards in connection with such Merchant Promotion;
- Within each Merchant Promotion the start date and end date will be stated ("Promotion Period");
- "Merchant Offer", from time to time select merchants will offer for a limited time various items or services for purchase or subscription;
- "Qualifying Transaction" occurs if an Eligible Participant who was the intended recipient of the Merchant Promotion invitation successfully completes a Merchant Offer from the merchant websites which are accessed from the Participant's eBay Bucks page during the Promotion Period;
- Transaction Rewards will be designated in each Merchant's Offer. No additional Rewards may be earned for the completion of a Qualifying Transaction.
- For this Merchant Promotion, Transaction Rewards are not subject to the Rewards cap of $500;
- Transaction Rewards are a subset of Rewards so regular Rewards and Transaction Rewards will be combined in the Eligible Participant's account and on the eBay Bucks Certificate;
- Transaction Rewards may not appear in the Eligible Participant's eBay Bucks account until fourteen (14) days after the Qualifying Transaction occurs;
- Transaction Rewards will be tied to the eBay account of the Eligible Participant and Transaction Rewards cannot be combined across accounts;
- Unused Transaction Rewards on an eBay Bucks Certificate are forfeited when the eBay Bucks Certificate expires;
- eBay reserves the right to hold back or otherwise suspend Transaction Rewards after the completion of a Qualifying Transaction in its sole discretion to investigate compliance with eBay's policies so Transaction Rewards may not post for Qualifying Transaction during eBay's investigation and will post if eBay clears the action; and
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in Section 6.1 in the eBay Bucks Rewards Terms & Conditions, and for the purpose of these Supplemental Terms & Conditions for Merchant Offers only, eBay reserves the right to modify or terminate these Supplemental Terms & Conditions for Merchant Offers at any time without posting prior notice.